Wednesday 29 September 2010

Media Preliminary Task


Last lesson we began shooting our preliminary task. The task required us to show our knowledge of different shots, most specifically, shot reverse shot, match on action and the 180 degree rule. Although, we were most tested on our grasp of continuity.

For the duration of our task, I made sure that continuity was with held throughout the task. This made me make sure everything was the same in each shot. For example, I would keep doors closed and also keep an eye on the actors movements and also more in depth things such as shirts being tucked in placement of the actors around the table. Moreover my task was to assist Vicky with the directing by helping with shots and also operation of the camera. Finally I assisted with the editing, although we all brought our skills to the table on our editing.

To conclude, on this preliminary task I felt the whole group worked well in unison and we came together and completed the task on hand competently.

Ben Burwood

No comments:

Post a Comment